tcpdump pcap nasıl alınır?
1. Navigate to Advanced Shell (via putty > login > press 5 > press 3) from the backend and enter the following command:
2. mount -w -o remount /
3. Enter the command “cish” in Shell which will give you console prompt. Here enter the following command:
4 tcpdump filedump count 10000 verbose ‘host 2x.63.x6.252 -s0
5. Go back to shell by entering ‘exit’.
6. cp /tmp/data/tcpdump.pcap /usr/share/userportal/tcpdump.pcap
7. Navigate to browser and enter the following URL:
– Download file in Browser from path https://<UTMIP:Port>/tcpdump.pcap
8. Once the pcap file is downloaded transfer it then go back to putty and then enter exit to get back to advanced shell and then enter following commands: (Important you enter these before closing the session)
9. rm -rf /usr/share/userportal/tcpdump.pcap
10. mount -r -o remount /